2008年10月3日金曜日

My Favorite Movies


I would like to introduce two movies to you. I watched them in this summer.


First, the movie title is Kung fu Panda. No actors and actresses appear on the film. It is an animation movie. The main character is a fat panda which he wish to become a kung fu master. One day, he is chosen a fighter of dragon, but he is too big to move quickly. He needs to do training hard. Do his best, but it is comical that he makes a blunder. If you have a free time, I recommend you to watch.





Second, I watched Japanese movie, “Paco and a magic picture book”, which is very funny and moving movie. My favorite actor, Abe Sadao, take part in this movie. He is not very handsome, but he is good at laugh maker. Seldom have I seen he acts strictly. It is Abe Sadao that makes this movie funny. I think he has a nice humor. I’d like to talk a little about the story of the movie.




Main characters are Paco and Onuki. Paco has serious disease that cannot keep memories only a day. Onuki is a strict and unfriendly man, but he have changed since he met her. He is hit by her smile. He tried to be remembered himself by reading a book to her. Finally, surprising end is waiting for you. You cannot see without laughing or crying.

0 件のコメント: